Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Seeing red

After spending some time pouring over the red rooms in my previous post I got to thinking about the second kids room in our house. I was drawn to using the colour red from the get go and thought I might post a few photos that inspire the future decore of this room.

Here is the room as it is now.


I have two hand me down dark stained wood twin beds which I thought I would lay side by side. The 'duvet' covers are Ikea curtains I got for 2$ at a garage sale, and one day I will get out my sewing machien and make them into proper duvets.

I got this side table in the Ikea liquidation section and thought it would work perfectly between the two beds.


However this is as far as I have come in the styling department for this room. Since I am still on the lookout for some fresh and fun red ideas for this room I thought I would share some of the great rooms I found during my search for inspiration.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...