But I finally came to the realization that we are not other people and I want more for my home. I also reminded myself that if I wanted to be a "real" designer I needed to prove myself where it mattered most!
So far the list of accomplishments is small, but its a start.
The list goes as follows:
- Finished painting my husbands bureau
- Hung the kitchen curtains
- Painted the completed bay window
- Purchased a mirror for the family bathroom and powder room
- Painted the powder room
- Hung curtains in my daughters room
- Hung art work in my daughters room
- Bought new bedding for my sons room
- Hung art work in my sons room
- Hung wallpaper and painted the mudroom
- Bought a dining room table set
Now this is but a dent in my long list of things to do. But I will happily share my experience completing all the above in my future posts. Stay tuned!