Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Christmas

After an agonizing wait we finally made it home for the holidays.

As we pulled into our drive after a days worth of travelling we were excited to see our Christmas tree already up and lights aglow. My mother and sister had snuck in and gave me a head start in my decorating. With only 3 days until Christmas I didn't have much time, nor did I have many decorations, but I truly enjoyed decorating my very first Christmas tree.



Christmas morning was such a beautiful moment. My daughter was old enough to want to open presents and it gave me a warm happy feeling inside knowing that there were many more of these magical mornings to come in our home.






As beautiful as it felt inside, outside that morning was even more breathtaking.


I feel truly blessed!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...