Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Master Bathroom shopping trip #2

Next we went on a shopping spree at Restoration Hardware. While there is no such store in Quebec, I trusted my instinct to buy online, and we thankfully loved everything when it arrived.




The Hutton single sink cabinet matched perfectly with the aesthetics of the rest of our purchases. Our bathroom was not large enough to get a his and hers sink, but we like sharing so it works out fine for us.

My husband was really picky about the bathroom lights, but he seemed to like these. And he really wanted this mirror to go with. Two more purchases off the list!!


We realised that there wouldn't be enough storage in the sink cabinets so we decided to order this storage unit as well. We loved the clean lines and the open and closer storage. Also it matched the sink cabinet.





I also really liked this shelving unit and the matching stool. You can never go wrong with too much storage, and I thought it would be a nice place to display pretty towels, flowers, candles, art, ect...


The stool will be perfect for putting a book and a towel on when I indulge in a nice long bath. Oh how I am looking forward to that day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...