Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas comes early

My birthday is two weeks before Christmas. And for some years I get a combo birthday/Christmas present. This year my husband is going this route, but instead of waiting until Christmas to give it to me I got my gift on my birthday.
Drum role please...... my husband has offered to pay half of my tuition to the Sheffield School of Interior Design!!!!! http://www.sheffield.edu/
I am over the moon ecstatic!!! I can't wait to take my passionate hobby to the next level.
Sheffield is a an online school which offers a range of courses from interior decorating, to wedding planning, to even jewelry design. This is a great option for me as I will be at home for another year once the new baby arrives. And what better way to spend my time at home then decorating my home with the help of real experts.
I will be assigned with a real decorator who will guide me step by step through the 6 units and help me on my way to becoming a real decorator myself.

I will keep everyone posted on my learning adventure once I finish my application and receive my first course load. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...